Our research would not have been possible without the funding provided by a broad range of grants and industry collaborations. We are deeply thankful to all the entities listed below.
- "Bridging the Gap Plus (BG+)", supported by DARPA, 10/01/2020 - 09/30/2025
- "Identification and Control of Neural Cognitive Systems", supported by NSF, 10/01/2020 - 09/30/2023
- "AI Institute: Next Generation Food Systems", supported by USDA, 09/01/2020 - 08/31/2025
- "UAVs for Large-Scale, Real-Time, Human-Health-Related Data Collection during Wild and Prescribed Fires", supported by UC Davis EHSCC, 04/01/2020-03/31/2021
- "Safety-Assured Apprenticeship Learning for Vision-Based Control of UAS in Riverine Environments", supported by ONR, 03/01/2020 - 02/28/2022
- "Habitats Optimized for Missions of Exploration (HOME)" (more information here), supported by NASA, 09/01/2019 - 08/31/2024
- "Reducing Pesticide Risk by Using Drones to Enhance Performance of Biological Control", supported by California DPR, 07/01/2018 - 12/31/2021