Our research would not have been possible without the funding provided by a broad range of grants and industry collaborations. We are deeply thankful to all the entities listed below.
- "Uncrewed Aerial Vehicle Swarms for Large-Scale and Real-Time Air Toxic Measurement near Wildland-Urban-Interface Fires", supported by CITRIS, 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
- "Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Swarms for Large-Scale, Real-Time, and Intelligent Disaster Responses", supported by Sony Corporation, 06/17/2021 - 12/31/2022
- "SCI: Bridging the Gap with Biological and Electronic Systems", supported by DARPA, 10/01/2020 - 09/30/2025
- "Identification and Control of Neural Cognitive Systems", supported by NSF, 10/01/2020 - 09/30/2023
- "AI Institute: Next Generation Food Systems", supported by USDA & NSF, 09/01/2020 - 08/31/2025
- "Safety-Assured Apprenticeship Learning for Vision-Based Control of UAS in Riverine Environments", supported by ONR, 03/01/2020 - 08/31/2022
- "Habitats Optimized for Missions of Exploration (HOME)" (more information here), supported by NASA, 09/01/2019 - 08/31/2024